Cricbuzz In Indian Languages App for Android Free Download
by: Cricbuzz.com ( Free ) | Updated On: 26 February 2016
Version: 1.4License Type: Free
Operating System: Android 4.0 and up
Cricbuzz In Indian Languages App for Android
Free Download Cricbuzz In Indian Languages App latest version on your phone easily from go4mobileapps.com app directory.
Cricbuzz In Indian Languages App is a free Sports android app,This application for Android is developed by Cricbuzz.com. Available for free of cost; Requires Android Mobile or Tablet.
Cricbuzz, the No. 1 Cricket App on Google Play, now brings Cricket in Hindi, Tamil, Kannada, Telugu, Marathi and Bengali. The app provides ball-by-ball coverage of all international cricket matches (Test, ODI and T20), Indian Premier League (IPL), ICC Cricket World Cup, Champions League T20, Big Bash and other major domestic tournaments from across the globe in regional languages.
– Live cricket scores and ball by ball updates that helps you stay close to the action.
– Squads, Playing XI, Umpires, Venues – all the information you need about ongoing matches.
– Upcoming matches – what’s up for tomorrow, next week, next month?
– Results of recent matches – in case you want to look at the scorecard of a game that you recently missed.
– Player profiles – Cricket is all about the players – runs, wickets and everything else.
– Points Table for the ICC Cricket World Cup 2015
– ICC Rankings
– Cricket Scores in Gujarati
– Some handsets do not support certain regional languages. So, if you are not able to find any of the above mentioned languages in the list, it is a device specific issue.
– For the Complete Cricket App in English (which includes ball by ball commentary, news, photos, rankings, archives and much more) download this version of the Cricbuzz App here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cricbuzz.android