1mg Health App for India App for Android Free Download
by: 1mg / HealthKartPlus ( Free ) | Updated On: 26 February 2016
Version: 7.5.0License Type: Free
Operating System: Android 4.1 and up
Category: Life and Health
1mg Health App for Android
Free Download 1mg Health App latest version on your phone easily from go4mobileapps.com app directory.
1mg Health App is a free Medical android app,This application for Android is developed by 1mg / HealthKartPlus. Available for free of cost; Requires Android Mobile or Tablet.
1mg is your health app that tells you about your medicines, their substitutes and side effects. We give you regular health tips, let you order medicines find the best doctor near you and book lab tests with sample pickup from your home.
1mg Health App Features:
– Substitutes: Just type in the medicine name and we show you cheaper substitutes. Some may be 90% cheaper than what you’re prescribed.
– Information: You get personal, useful health tips written by expert doctors that help you lead a healthier life.
– Side effects: Know about a medicine’s impact on pregnancy, lactation and its effect on your body if you consume it with alcohol. 100,000+ Medicines listed!
– Ordering: Just upload your prescription and order Allopathic medicines, Homeopathic pills, Cancer and other Speciality drugs. Earn upto 15% discounts. Available in Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Noida.
– Book Lab Tests: Book blood tests, thyroid tests through the app, and save upto 30%
– Find best doctors and book appointments in Delhi/NCR, Mumbai, Bengaluru and Chennai. We’re adding other major cities soon.
– Know important details like Doctor’s Reviews, Feedback, Consultation Fees, Clinic Address, among other important factors. Find doctors from all specialties including Gynaecologists, Dermatologists, Orthopaedists, General Physicians, Neurologists, just to name a few.
– Get second opinion on Cancer from expert trusted specialists.
Awards & Recognition:
– Rated one of the best “Made in India” apps by Apple in 2014.
– Recognized by the Government of India – Ministry of Health and Family Welfare as a m-health initiative that consumers can use
– Ranked Top App in Medical Category in India – Android & iOS
– Frost & Sullivan Award for “Innovative Healthcare Service Delivery Model of the Year”
– VC Circle Award for the “Most promising Healthcare startup”
– Winner of m-Billionth award for m-health in South Asia
– Identity: To help the login/sign up process become smoother.
– Photos/Media/Files: To store and retrieve your uploaded prescriptions.
– Camera/Microphone: To allow you to take a photo of your prescriptions to send us.
– SMS – To support auto OTP confirmation, so that you don’t have to enter the authentication code.